D’oh! I Forgot To. Tell You About the $400 Discount
Yesterday, when I told you about Vance Morris and his DBOS 2022 Live Bootcamp (November 2-4 in Baltimore), I forgot to mention three critical things:
- DBOS stands for “The Definitive Business Operating System.”
- The system Vance will share at the event is the same one he has implemented for his own business. This system transformed him from a “hide-from-the-repo-man, bankrupt carpet cleaner into a 7-figure entrepreneur.”
- The “tomrocks” discount code. (“tomrocks” was Vance’s idea)
D’oh! How could I forget to tell you about the discount code!?
Enter “tomrocks” at checkout,
to save $400 on your ticket.
Combine the $400 savings with the early-bird discount (available until 8:30 EDT on Monday, August 8), and your admission for the three-day workshop will cost just $600.
For an extra $200 you can add an extra day and attend a 1-day, dive-deep mastermind with Vance.
It’s Saturday. Time for some weekending. But before you get all leisurely, take a minute to learn more about the event. And claim a seat before Monday morning while the price is better than great.
When you visit the site, you’ll notice Vance calls this a “Business Building Event for Home Service Businesses.”
But Vance adds: “What if I am NOT a Home Service Business? Don’t get your bloomers in a bunch! 100% of the business building systems revealed at DBOS 2022 LIVE can be adapted into ANY industry or niche. Hell! I took many of them straight from Disney! (And I am guessing you don’t own a theme park)”
I’m not a home-service professional, but…
…I’ll be at the Bootcamp,
and I recommend you join me.
If you’ve been on my list for a while, you know…
I RARELY (a.k.a. almost never) promote others’ stuff. But I do this for Vance because he is the real deal.
Vance is a former Disney executive who is the world’s leading authority on how to delight, retain, and upsell customers, using strategies and tactics invented and perfected by Walt D. and his Mouse.
He combined his Disney chops with direct response marketing strategies and systems to transform his carpet cleaning business from struggling to thriving. And now he teaches others how to do the same.
He is the “Disney guy,” but he’s so much more. He’s the implement to profit, copy-that-converts, relationship marketing, know your numbers, streamline operations, and business systems guy.
I have no skin in the game. I’m paying to attend just like everyone else…
…because I want my business to thrive – not just survive – during these crazy days.
Click the button below to learn more and register. Don’t forget to use the discount code “tomrocks”
Don't go away yet..
p.s. Coaches, authors, and consultants hire me to power-up their creative content and storytelling to captivate prospects, stand-out and book more business.
Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Get the Story Power Profit Pack -- 52 Strategies, Tips, and Tactics to Transform Your Content from Ignored to Adored.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Twice-monthly live masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...