Scoop up Some Business-building Brilliance
My friend Virginia Muzquiz is a referral marketing master.
But when it comes to creating marketing emails, she couldn’t get her mojo working.
So she signed up for my Content Marketing Masters program and…
…let’s hear Virginia describe it…
“Today was the first day I wrote an email for my list and experienced pleasure while I did it instead of resistance. I had a blast writing it.”
🧨 🎆 🔥
That’s what I’m talking about when I promise to help you transform your content from prospect-repelling to client-attracting and…
…turn the process from frustrating to fun.
Yep, I said “fun” — as in, “I had a blast writing it.”
Funny thing about this story: When it comes to referral marketing, Virginia and I have flipped the script.
I’m the one who has felt resistance. She’s the one teaching me how to build a network of partners who dependably…
…connect, promote, and refer me to perfect, ideal, well-qualified prospects.
Here’s a mind-blower I learned from Virginia: “98% of small business owners RELY on referrals to power their business… fewer than 3% of them have a plan.”
I used to be among the 97% without a plan — randomly chasing relationships, wasting my time with imperfect partners, cursing my fate when I gave but didn’t get.
And then I plugged into Virginia’s programs…
…and transformed my process from random and frustrating to structured, fun, and fruitful.
Try it. You’ll like it.
Virginia is giving away two of her best referral marketing resources and deeply discounting her best bootcamp…
…so you can escape from the 97% without a plan and join the 3% who stopped networking for nothing and started creating partnerships that drive results.
As part of her Six Figure Giveaway, Virginia is offering:
- A complimentary copy of The Referral Alchemy Report (How to Transform Your Marketing and Generate A Lifetime Supply of Ideal Clients With Ease)
- A complimentary copy of her Business by Referral Blueprint (Proven 6 Step Formula for Building a Network That Works)
- The Get Connected Bootcamp (Discover the secret to build a network that works for your business) for $97 ($100 off).
And those three goodies are just the cherries on top of the Six Figure Giveaway sundae.
Virginia rounded up 15 of her business besties to contribute goodies to the giveaway.
Here are a few:
- Financial Training for Small Business Owners by Amanda Bedell
- Ignite Business Success Through Cellular Memory Activation by Charmaine Diallo
- Creating The Perfect List Building Experience by Paul & Melissa Pruitt
And I’m giving away a brand new e-book, 9 Secrets to Create Client-Attracting Content.
Virginia’s stuff, alone, makes this giveaway a no-brainer.
But who eats the cherries and skips the ice cream?
Click the button below to see everything Virginia has compiled for the Six Figure Giveaway and scoop up some business-building brilliance.
Don't go away yet..
p.s. Coaches, authors, and consultants hire me to power-up their creative content and storytelling to captivate prospects, stand-out and book more business.
Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Get the Story Power Profit Pack -- 52 Strategies, Tips, and Tactics to Transform Your Content from Ignored to Adored.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Twice-monthly live masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...