Why the World Needs Another Friggin Podcast
A few weeks before I launched my podcast, The Story Power Marketing Show, I shared some of the details with my pal Adam and asked for his feedback.
He liked the podcast graphic, introduction, and other details. And then he wrote (with a wink and a smile), “Because…just what the world needs…another friggin’ podcast!”
Yeah, I used to feel that way about podcasts, too.
But since launching my podcast, I’ve gotten great feedback from listeners/viewers who tell me they love it.
And after having Jürgen Strauss as a guest on the show, I’m more convinced than ever about podcasting’s power. That episode is called “The Business-Building Power of Human Connections.”
Jürgen is a podcasting expert. We discussed why podcasting works. How to use podcasting to connect with your dream audience. How to be more human in your podcasts and other marketing channels. And more…
Here’s an excerpt in which Jürgen explains why podcasting is a great medium to cut through all the online noise so prospects notice you and tune in to you.
Please check out the podcast and post a review
You can listen to this and other episodes anywhere you get your favorite podcasts — Apple, Google, Spotify, and so on. Just search “Story Power Marketing Show” and you’ll find it.
If you like what you hear, please subscribe (so you can hear more) and post a review.
Also, we post full-episode videos and excerpts on the website — where you can also download episode audios and read the show notes.
Thanks for reading — and listening or viewing!
Whenever you’re ready…here are a few ways we can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you’ll land more clients:
2) Attend our free training: “How to Harness the Magnetic Power of Storytelling…” Discover how to transform marketing from a confusing, resource-draining hassle into something that’s simple, fun AND productive. Details and registration here.
3) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
4) Become a Story Power VIP in the Content Transformation Academy: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Weekly masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
5) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
6) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...