So Many Stories to Create. So Few Ideas. How to Fix That…
Yesterday, I heard “storytelling expert” on a podcast say, “businesses need to get their STORY right.” I hear that a lot.
Story. Singular. As in ONE story.
As if storytelling for business is about getting ONE story right, and then you’re done.
But that’s not how it works.
If you want to break through the noise…
If you want to get noticed…
If you want prospects to pay attention to YOU over the zillion others vying for attention…
You have to weave STORIES into your content.
Stories. Plural. As in MANY stories.
You may be wondering, “How do I come up with these stories?”
You may know the feeling of sitting in front of a blank computer screen and thinking, “Now what!?”
Here’s the good news: You’re not alone. Those others who vy for your prospects’ attention – they get stuck, too.
Stay stuck with the rest of them or
Generate content ideas with clarity and consistency.
If you prefer #2, that’s where my upcoming workshop comes in: How to Generate Countless Content Ideas without Getting Stuck.
One hour via Zoom. Last week in January. Exact date/time TBD.
If you’re interested, reply to this email and say, “I’m interested in the workshop.” I’ll let you know the dates/times we’re considering, and you can let me know which one(s) work for you.
I’ll tally the votes and set the date later today.
Whenever you’re ready…here are a few ways we can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you’ll land more clients:
2) Attend our free training: “How to Harness the Magnetic Power of Storytelling…” Discover how to transform marketing from a confusing, resource-draining hassle into something that’s simple, fun AND productive. Details and registration here.
3) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
4) Become a Story Power VIP in the Content Transformation Academy: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Weekly masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
5) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
6) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...