Critical Advice… In Case You’ve Stripped For Work…
It’s the first Friday in February which means just one thing…
It’s Work Naked Day!
Really. It is. I wouldn’t make this up.
I don’t partake.
So I asked my rented copywriting robot, “B-9?” to advise those in the holiday spirit.
Do you have any tips for people who choose to work naked?
You can leave your hat on.
(Just kidding. That’s what Randy Newman and Joe Cocker advise.)
Here’s what the robot really said:
- Working naked may not be perceived as professional by colleagues, clients or customers.
- Physical comfort is important for productivity and wellbeing. Consider the temperature, seating arrangements, and potential distractions that may arise from working naked.
- Working naked in a shared space could raise privacy concerns.
(Thank you Captain Obvious.)
On to some G-rated advice…
Get the Story Power Profit Pack
The Profit Pack contains 52 strategies, tips, and tactics to transform your content from ignored to adored.
Here’s a partial list of what you get when you partake…
✓ The three most important principles to turn your stories from feeble prospect-repellers to powerful client-attractors (#8, 10 & 11)
✓ A marketing master’s secret recipe to conquer writer’s block (#3)
✓ How to generate more sales without becoming a pitchy pest (#16 & 18)
✓ Why AI robots create content quickly but generate rotten results (#15)
✓ The business-crushing advice storytelling “experts” dish out that you must ignore (#7)
✓ Why acting “unprofessional” might be the secret to professional success (#6) — (Especially useful for people who write emails about “Work Naked Day”)
✓ The difference between a worthless anecdote and a powerful story (#51)
…and more and more and more and more and more (42 more).
Click the button below to get the Profit Pack now.
20% discount TODAY only — Friday (2/3/2023) with coupon code “NAKED”
p.s. I help coaches, consultants, and business leaders discover and deliver powerful stories that captivate prospects and inspire them to act. Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Connect with me on LinkedIn and Facebook and (if not subscribed already) join our email list.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP in the Content Transformation Academy: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Weekly masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...