Why Home is Better Than Oz to Build Your Business
Last weekend, I watched The Wizard of Oz for the zillionth time.
The first time I watched it, I was terrified. You know, the flying monkeys and all.
But this time I wasn’t scared. I was inspired.
Dorothy dished out some inspiring wisdom right before she clicked her heels and returned to Kansas.
“If I ever go looking for my heart’s desire again,” she said. “I won’t look any further than my own backyard.”
There’s no place like home
That got me thinking about all those business people who constantly chase new leads while neglecting the prospects and clients who surround them.
Sure, you need to fill the funnel with new leads, but don’t focus solely on that.
Don’t neglect your existing prospects and clients because…
It’s easier and less expensive
to sell to those you already know
Do you have a plan to…
…consistently engage prospects and clients with informative, entertaining, engaging content?
…show your appreciation so prospects and clients don’t think you’re taking them for granted?
…interact with prospects and clients to discover and address their needs?
If not, get to it, because the more you do this, the stronger your business.
So, before you hop over the rainbow and follow the yellow brick road in search of new leads, focus first on how you can better serve and engage those in your own backyard.
Whenever you’re ready…here are a few ways we can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you’ll land more clients:
2) Attend our free training: “How to Harness the Magnetic Power of Storytelling…” Discover how to transform marketing from a confusing, resource-draining hassle into something that’s simple, fun AND productive. Details and registration here.
3) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
4) Become a Story Power VIP in the Content Transformation Academy: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Weekly masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
5) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
6) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...