Which of These Are You?
In yesterday’s Monday Mash-Up, I shared this this article about the director Chloé Zhao.
Her new movie, Nomadland, is getting a lot of Oscar buzz. And she’s getting lots of attention.
Well deserved, I believe.
The article has several great business lessons. Here’s one…
Zhao met her husband, cinematographer Joshua James Richards, when they were film students at New York University.
Richards and Zhao became romantic and professional partners at NYU.
In the article, he describes why he fell for her:
“Most people I was spending time with were sitting around talking about their projects. Chloé was doing them. And so I jumped on that train.”
Talker or doer…
…which are you?
Are you sitting around and talking about all those things you’re going to do for your business?
Or are you doing them?
Don't go away yet..
p.s. Coaches, authors, and consultants hire me to power-up their creative content and storytelling to captivate prospects, stand-out and book more business.
Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Get the Story Power Profit Pack -- 52 Strategies, Tips, and Tactics to Transform Your Content from Ignored to Adored.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Twice-monthly live masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...