The Second-Greatest Thing I’ve Ever Done in the Shower…
Remember that time you were in the shower…
…and a great idea popped into your head…
…and by the time you stepped out of the shower…
…the idea was GONE!
That used to happen to me all the time.
But no longer.
Earlier this week, I got me some AquaNotes!
(Thanks, Todd Cherches, for telling me about them).
Now, I have the waterproof notepad suction-cupped to the shower wall, along with the handy pencil, inscribed with the AquaNotes slogan:
“No more great ideas down the drain!”
That says it all.
All of this may seem like a small thing to you, but for me it’s a content-planning game-changer.
On most days, by the time I get to the rinse-and-repeat stage of my shower, a few content ideas have popped into my head…
…spilled from my brain…
…and swirled down the drain.
Now an idea pops in my head…
…I grab the pencil…
…and record the idea on an AquaNote.
Seriously, this matters!
If you have the right tools to spark, capture, and organize ideas, content creation is much easier and way more efficient.
I have a bunch of tools I use to spark, capture, and organize ideas that I’ll reveal next week during a free, one-hour workshop. It’s called:
How to Generate
Countless Content Ideas
without Getting Stuck
I’m running the workshop twice:
Monday, January 24, Noon EASTERN, 11 a.m. CENTRAL
Wednesday, January 26, 4 p.m. EASTERN, 3 p.m. CENTRAL
The workshop is free, but you have to register in advance…
p.s. I help coaches, consultants, and business leaders discover and deliver powerful stories that captivate prospects and inspire them to act. Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Connect with me on LinkedIn and Facebook and (if not subscribed already) join our email list.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP in the Content Transformation Academy: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Weekly masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...