Monday Mash-Up ~ Vol. 2, Ep. 29
Recommended Reading and Viewing
Marketing Lessons from the Grateful Dead
Jerry Garcia died 26 years ago today. He was a founding member and lead guitarist of the Grateful Dead.
You don’t have to be a Dead Head to like this one. Here’s a Boston.com article that summarizes some of the key lessons from the book.
Recommended Reading (Reading Time < 2 Minutes)
A Random Act of Kindness at Trader Joe’s
I had to deal with AT&T last week because of some issues with my cell phone. I won’t bore you with the details. I’ll say only that when it comes to customer CARE, AT&T doesn’t.
That’s why I enjoyed reading this article over the weekend. It tells the story of an employee at Trader Joe’s who treated an elderly customer with care, respect, and kindness.
The story lifted my spirits…
…and it contains some valuable lessons re: customer care.
The Me You Cannot See
The Me You Can’t See is a docuseries on Apple TV co-created by Oprah Winfrey and Prince Harry. It tells stories of people around the globe — some famous, some not — who struggle with mental health.
This is a remarkable and important show. It addresses the destructive stigmas associated with mental health issues, and it fosters truth, understanding and compassion.
Click on the video below to see the trailer. If you don’t subscribe to Apple TV, you can watch one episode for free.
Great Business Tips from Jeff Walker
I love this article from marketing great Jeff Walker: Top 5 Elements of Growing a Business Online.
Notable QuotableJerry Garcia said…
“Truth is something you stumble into when you think you’re going someplace else.”
Don't go away yet..
p.s. Coaches, authors, and consultants hire me to power-up their creative content and storytelling to captivate prospects, stand-out and book more business.
Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Get the Story Power Profit Pack -- 52 Strategies, Tips, and Tactics to Transform Your Content from Ignored to Adored.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Twice-monthly live masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...