New Podcast: The Story Power Marketing Show
My new podcast is live. It’s called The Story Power Marketing Show. Please check it out.
You can listen on Apple, Google, Spotify and anywhere else you get podcasts. (See below for subscription links for all the major providers). You also can visit StoryPowerMarketing.show to view episode videos, get downloadable audio, and review show notes.
We’ve launched with three episodes. We’ll add a new episode every week — on Wednesdays. Here’s an excerpt from one of the new episodes — from my interview with Michael DeLon. In this short clip, Michael offers three actionable tips to build bonds with prospects and clients so they will like and trust you more…
View the excerpt. Listen to an episode or two. If you like it, please subscribe. Let me know what you think. And post a review on Apple or wherever you listen. I’d be grateful! Here are links to subscribe.
Don't go away yet..
p.s. Coaches, authors, and consultants hire me to power-up their creative content and storytelling to captivate prospects, stand-out and book more business.
Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Get the Story Power Profit Pack -- 52 Strategies, Tips, and Tactics to Transform Your Content from Ignored to Adored.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Twice-monthly live masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...