How to Consistently Create Never-boring Content
In case you missed, I sent an email yesterday that was bursting with dick jokes.
Vance Morris dared me to do it (“…use “oversize reproductive assemblage” in an email to your audience,” he said). And I rose to the challenge.
There’s a big lesson in that email (you can read the archived email for that)…
…but there’s a bigger lesson that I left out:
You can turn just about anything into an informative, entertaining email…if you know how to do it.
I rose to Vance’s challenge because I know how.
Don’t worry, I’m not asking you to write a bunch of bawdy emails.
I am asking you, though, to write entertaining emails because…
If you keep dishing out the same old boring, “blah, blah, blah” content, prospects will tune out and move on, and then you’re stuck.
So you have to turn your content from “blah” to “ah-ha.”
“Ah” as in, “Ah! That’s interesting and informative.”
“Ha” as in, “Ha!” That’s funny and entertaining.”
How do you pull that off consistently and confidently?
I’ll show you how.
Next week, I’m hosting a workshop called…
How to Create an Endless Bounty of Never-Boring, Client-Attracting Content — Without Getting Stuck
If the topic interests you, reply to this email with “never-boring,” and I’ll get back to you with you more details.
Whenever you’re ready…here are a few ways we can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you’ll land more clients:
2) Attend our free training: “How to Harness the Magnetic Power of Storytelling…” Discover how to transform marketing from a confusing, resource-draining hassle into something that’s simple, fun AND productive. Details and registration here.
3) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
4) Become a Story Power VIP in the Content Transformation Academy: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Weekly masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
5) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
6) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...