You Can Choose to Stand Out. Here’s How…
It happened again yesterday.
Another expert-in-his-field told me he doesn’t have what it takes to generate creative content and powerful business-building stories.
Another struggling business owner who wants to be a stand-out in a crowded market but decided, without trying, that he is a storytelling washout.
Another man left on the sidelines watching others play the game of business and win more clients.
I got an email in September from James Clear who said this:
“It’s a myth that great storytellers only think of great stories or that insightful people only have brilliant ideas. But they do have a habit of capturing their experiences and insights, and the patience to filter the majority until the best remain.”
Here’s another way of putting it:
Great storytellers are not born. They’re made.
Brilliant insights emerge not because you’re born insightful but because…
…you open your eyes and see…
…because you cock your ear and listen.
Clear wrote Atomic Habits, a book that teaches how to establish positive habits and set aside bad ones.
Those who tell great stories and share brilliant ideas develop and nurture habits.
They capture their experiences and insights (and they pay attention to their clients and prospects).
They patiently filter the majority until the best remain.
Storytelling is not a magic art, reserved for wizards and creative unicorns.
Storytelling is a craft anyone can learn and master.
You become a storytelling standout – you captivate prospects and inspire them to hire you – when you learn the systems, develop the habits, and play the game.
I’ll show you how.
I’ve developed storytelling systems. I have established and nurtured the right habits. I’ve won the game and perfected the winning playbooks, and…
…I’ve boiled it all down for a free training on Tuesday
Why Storytellers Sell More and Have More Fun Doing It
When: Tuesday, October 11, 12 p.m. EDT, 11 a.m. EDT
Where: Zoom. Click here to register.
Hosted by: Marc Mawhinney, founder and chief admin at The Coaching Jungle — the world’s greatest Facebook group for coaches (and aspiring coaches) to learn how to get more clients and have more fun while building their businesses!
Recording: Only in The Coaching Jungle (for a limited time following the live event). Go here to join the private Facebook group.
p.s. I help coaches, consultants, and business leaders discover and deliver powerful stories that captivate prospects and inspire them to act. Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Connect with me on LinkedIn and Facebook and (if not subscribed already) join our email list.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP in the Content Transformation Academy: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Weekly masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...