What Should I Name My App?
My son, Jake, just moved from Fort Collins to Boulder, CO and is looking for a new gym.
He checked out the 24 Hour Fitness down the street from his apartment…
…but he passed because…
…it’s closes Monday-Thursday at 10 p.m. (and earlier on weekends).
I think it’s time for 24 Hour Fitness to consider a name change.
I’ve been thinking a bunch about brand names lately because I’m about to launch a new mobile app.
What should I name my app?
The app will be a little virtual world you can visit 24/7.
I could name it “24 Hour Tom,” but “24hourTom.com” is taken…
…by a musician and concert host.
That’s ironic (or is it coincidental?) because I used to host (ware)HOUSE Concerts and share with my list a “song of the day” email.
My app will include a place called TomTunes where I share “music to work by” and other playlists I’ve compiled.
Anyhow… back to the app name.
Any suggestions? Please reply. I’d love to hear them.
“The Tom Ruwitch App” is boring. Besides, people butcher “Ruwitch,” and I fear the Apple and Android app stores will come up blank when someone searches for “The Tom Ruedge App” or “The Tom Rutwich” app.
I could name it “The Story Power App,” but that won’t do it justice.
Sure, there will be plenty places to explore (content not available anywhere else) regarding content marketing, storytelling, and all that other goodness you’re used to in these emails.
But there will be so much more. Technology tools and tips. Mindset stuff. Music. Videos. And I’m just getting started.
So what do you think?
What should I name my app?
Reply and let me know.
Don't go away yet..
p.s. Coaches, authors, and consultants hire me to power-up their creative content and storytelling to captivate prospects, stand-out and book more business.
Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Get the Story Power Profit Pack -- 52 Strategies, Tips, and Tactics to Transform Your Content from Ignored to Adored.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Twice-monthly live masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...