This Club Will Break All The Rules — in a Good Way
Every few months my wife, Melissa, leaves me.
It’s not the pack-her-bags, move-back-to-her-mom’s, and call-a-lawyer kind of leave me.
It’s the Book-Club-in-four-days kind of leave me.
And it goes like this…
Tom: It’s a Wonderful Life is on TV tonight. You love that movie. Wanna watch it?
Melissa (with 3-inch thick Toni Morrison novel propped on her lap): Nope! Book Group on Tuesday. Gotta read!
Tom (a few hours later): Moose (our dog) is getting antsy. Let’s take him on a walk.
Melissa: You take him. I still have 311 pages to go.
Tom (long after sunset): I’m kinda hungry. Should we go downstairs and whip up some dinner?
Melissa: You go ahead. I just ate an energy bar. I’m good.
And so it goes.
I once told Melissa that Book Group seems like a lot of work and stress.
“Why not assign one or two people in the group to read the book? Have those people summarize the key details for everyone else. And then discuss among the group,” I suggested.
She laughed and rolled her eyes, as if I had violated some ancient Book Group code.
Maybe that’s HER Book Group and their code.
But some day, I’m going to launch a different kind of book club, and it’s gonna be WONDERFUL.
And guess what!? Someday is NOW!
Introducing the Mastermind Book Club!
The stress-free way for time-crunched business people
to UNLOCK INSIGHTS from great books and
share ideas on how to IMPLEMENT game-changing strategies and tactics
Ted Prodromou (America’s Leading LinkedIn Coach) and I have partnered to create the Club.
And you’re invited.
Here’s how it will work:
Every month, Ted and I will choose a great business book for the group.
Ted and I will read the book. You can read it, too – but only IF YOU WANT TO.
In our FREE, exclusive Mastermind Book Club online community, Ted and I will share short videos, blog posts, and other conversation-starters.
You can participate in any conversation you choose, or you can start your own.
- Share insights drawn from the book.
- Discuss how to apply those insights to improve your business.
- Celebrate success as you or other members implement
The key word above: IMPLEMENT.
We’re not discussing these books for sh%ts and grins. We’re doing this to…
Take business-advancing ACTION.
More details to come. I’ll email later this week to reveal the first book and how you can join the free Mastermind Book Club community.
If you’re interested, reply to this email and let me know.
Now, I’m going to walk Moose.
Whenever you’re ready…here are a few ways we can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you’ll land more clients:
2) Attend our free training: “How to Harness the Magnetic Power of Storytelling…” Discover how to transform marketing from a confusing, resource-draining hassle into something that’s simple, fun AND productive. Details and registration here.
3) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
4) Become a Story Power VIP in the Content Transformation Academy: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Weekly masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
5) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
6) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...