The Most Important Holiday You’ve Never Heard Of￼
Happy Get to Know Your Customers Day.
Let the confetti fly! Do you have any big celebrations planned?
A confession: I didn’t know there was such a holiday until a few days back when I consulted my calendar of strange holidays.
Strange holidays make great hooks for emails so I check the calendar often.
Some are stranger than others.
Examples: Today also is National Chocolate Covered Cashews Day, National Yellow Bat Day, and National High Five Day.
All lovely things to celebrate. But my focus today will be on getting to know my customers.
Actually, I don’t need a holiday for that.
That’s not a once-a-year thing or a once-a-quarter thing (Get to Know Your Customers Day is a quarterly holiday falling on the third Thursday in January, April, July and October).
Getting to know my customers AND prospects is an everyday thing – more important than just about anything I do in my business…
…because when I get to really know my customers and prospects, when I understand their hopes, dreams, fears and desires…
I build stronger, mutually beneficial relationships with them.
I create content that’s relevant to them, that informs and entertains them, that serves them.
I deliver products and services that they want and need and value.
When I get to know my customers & prospects, we all win.
So pop some champagne, fire up a sparkler, and enjoy the holiday. While you’re at it, think about how you can get to know your customers and prospects better and what you’ll do with that knowledge.
If you want some help with that, see the p.s. below. Turning your content from boring to brilliant starts with getting to know your customers and prospects better. We have systems for that. We’ll show you how.
p.s. I help coaches, consultants, and business leaders discover and deliver powerful stories that captivate prospects and inspire them to act. Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Connect with me on LinkedIn and Facebook and (if not subscribed already) join our email list.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP in the Content Transformation Academy: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Weekly masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...