RecomMONDAYtions ~ 2023.12.04
How to Create Prospect-Attracting Lead Magnets AND Business-Generating Follow-Ups — Quickly & Easily
With the right lead magnet (free giveaway), you can attract ideal prospects. With smart, automated follow-up, you can engage those prospects and inspire them to buy.
In this free masterclass, I’ll reveal:
✓ Quick, easy ways to create a powerful, prospect-attracting lead magnet.
✓ A proven framework to transform leads into warm prospects and then clients.
✓ The common, mistake so many marketers make with lead magnets that repels prospects and suppresses sales.
✓ Set-it-and-forget it automation tools so you can create landing pages and follow-up sequences with ease — even if you have zero technical skills.
I read Roadblocks You Can’t Ignore!last week and loved it!
I’m in a mastermind group with George Sotiropoulos so I already knew him as an insightful business advisor he is. Now I know he’s a great author.
If you’ve ever felt trapped or overwhelmed in your business, read this book. It’s loaded with insights to hop off the hamster wheel and achieve your business and life goals.
How to Pilot Your Business to New Heights (with Denise O’Donnell)
Denise O’Donnell is the visionary Founder and CEO of SCOPE and a modern CFO who ascended to her first Vice President/CFO role at the young age of 26. With a rich background in accounting and business, she has expertly managed diverse areas from finance, policy, and governance to inventory control, financial reporting, and capital projections.
Denise’s entrepreneurial spirit shines through her impressive accomplishments, which include pioneering the State of Ohio’s first Medical Marijuana Testing Lab, a Water Park, and a Distillery.
Recognizing the essential synergy of finance, operations, people, and strategy, she established SCOPE to foster sustainable business growth.
DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE
~The Qualities of a Great CFO and Why a CFO Should Be a Strategic Collaborator
~Why You Must, Must, Must Use Metrics and How to Do It Right
~How a Fractional CFO Can Help Even the Most Iconoclastic CEOs and Solopreneurs
~What the Customer Journey Looks Like When Hiring a Fractional CFO
Art that Caught My Eye
I was in Washington, D.C. yesterday and visited the National Museum of African American History & Culture (recommended).
This quilt blew me away: “I Go To Prepare a Place for You” by Bisa Butler. The quilt is based on a photograph of Harriet Tubman.
Click here to learn more about this work. On the page about the work, click on the image to see an enlarged version. Zoom in to see the detail. Stunning!
“Have a Little Faith in Me” by John Hiatt
“Have a Little Faith in Me” is the fifth track on John Hiatt’s brilliant 1987 album “Bring the Family.” Melissa and I began dating in 1991, and that song was part of the soundtrack of our falling in love.
Two days ago, we attended the wedding of our nephew William and his bride, Claire. The song for their first dance: “Have a Little Faith in Me.”
That made me weep a little — happy tears.
Words to Ponder
“Those who do not weep, do not see.”
– Victor Hugo
Don't go away yet..
p.s. Coaches, authors, and consultants hire me to power-up their creative content and storytelling to captivate prospects, stand-out and book more business.
Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Get the Story Power Profit Pack -- 52 Strategies, Tips, and Tactics to Transform Your Content from Ignored to Adored.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Twice-monthly live masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...