RecomMONDAYtions ~ 2023.10.30
How to Use AI Wisely to Save Time & Produce Great Content — Without Sacrificing Your Sparkling Personality and Humanity
When: Thursday, November 2, 2:30 p.m. ET, 11:30 a.m. PT
Where: Zoom (you’ll get the link when you register)
What: A free masterclass. I’ll reveal tools, tactics, and strategies I use to save time and produce better content with AI’s help.
Details and registration: Here
Thanks for reading and have a great weekend.
How to Write Good (Or at Least Gooder)
John David Mann (co-author of The Go-Giver books) describes his “How to Write Good” e-book as follows: “You may not be a professional writer. But everyone tells stories. And good stories change the world. Whether you want to write for a living or just make your emails and social-media posts more authentic and compelling, here’s what I know about you: You string words together to communicate your thoughts and feelings to other human beings. I wrote this (e-book) for you.”
I read and vetted this e-book for you, and I recommend it.
Proof Your About Us Page Doesn’t Have to Be Boring
Zulu Alpha Kilo is a full-service agency with, perhaps, the funniest About Us page on the internet.
Here’s a nugget from that page: Only Zulu Alpha Kilo offers “The 10% Guarantee.” It means we charge 10% more than other agencies, and guarantee our clients will like at least 10% of our work.”
It gets better from there.
Podcast (Story Power Marketing Show)
How to Turn Strangers Into Happy Clients (with Lauren Gaggioli)
Lauren is a digital entrepreneur, online course creator, and organic content marketing expert, having leveraged SEO and organic marketing to grow and sell her first business. She now helps her fellow solopreneurs learn how to grow their businesses via her Organic Marketing Ecosystem course and through her online mastermind for entrepreneurs.
DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE
~How to Grow Your Business Without an Ad Budget
~Lead Generation 101: What to Focus on to Turn Strangers Into Clients
~How to Satisfy the Bots and Serve People at the Same Time
~Does Your Reader Know What to Do Next?
~Why Your Purpose Shifts With Context and How to Use That to Be More Productive
~How to Turn SEO From a Burden to a Fun and Profitable Game That Helps People
📚 Breakproof by Jenn Drummond
I recently interviewed Jenn Dummond for my podcast (more on that in a future email), and I can’t wait to read her book.
Jenn is a mother of seven who recently became the first woman to summit the seven “second summits” (second highest peaks on each of the seven continents).
You can pre-order the book (Jan. 9, 2024 release) here. And you can see a summary of her story here:
Words to Ponder
“Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it.”
– William Durant
Don't go away yet..
p.s. Coaches, authors, and consultants hire me to power-up their creative content and storytelling to captivate prospects, stand-out and book more business.
Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Get the Story Power Profit Pack -- 52 Strategies, Tips, and Tactics to Transform Your Content from Ignored to Adored.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Twice-monthly live masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...