RecomMONDAYtions ~ 2023.10.16
The Financial Freedom Formula E-Book
I’ve met more than a few “successful” business people who are not financially free.
They wonder if their money will last through retirement.
They work extra hours because they need the extra dough.
They worry they have to sacrifice one thing in their life to afford something else they want or need.
Many successful entrepreneurs have escaped from a J.O.B. but are not truly free.
I’ve read my share of articles, reports, and books on this topic. “The Financial Freedom Formula” by Penelope Jane Smith stands out as the first one I recommend.
It’s a quick read — just 15 pages — but it’s loaded with valuable insights to achieve financial freedom.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you didn’t have to rely on your business, a job, the government, a partner, or anyone else for money to money?
Read this e-book and you’ll discover
How to earn passive income (separate from your business or job).
A common mistake that leaves investors with huge money leaks (and how to plug the leaks quickly)
3 keys to achieve financial freedom faster than you ever imagined.
I know that sounds like hype. I understand if you’re skeptical.
But I don’t promote it if I haven’t read it and benefitted from it.
I consider myself financially savvy.
Yet I was blown away by how much I learned reading this itty-bitty e-book.
Client Badassery Secrets
Last week, I recommended Kim Krause Schwalm’s great new book, Client Badassery Secrets, and I have to admit…
…I wish more people had clicked to buy it.
One subscriber told me they didn’t get the book because they’re not running a copywriting business.
I should have made this clear last week…
This is a great book for anyone who runs any kind of freelance or professional services business. It’s loaded with lessons about setting prices, negotiating contracts, and dealing with problem clients.
And if you ever hire copywriters or other service providers, you’ll learn plenty about how to handle things from the client side of the table.
Overdeliver by Brian Kurtz
I’ve recommended this book before, and I’m thrilled to announce Ted Prodromou have chosen it as this month’s selection for the Mastermind Book Club.
This is simple: If you want to be a better marketer — and build a business the right way — you must read this book.
Then, join the Mastermind Book Club (it’s free) and attend our monthly meeting (Thursday, Oct. 26). Brian will join us for the discussion.
Recommended Blog Post
13 Best Things People Said at Copy Chief Live
Speaking of Kim Krause Schwalm…
…She was a panelist earlier this month at Copy Chief Live in Nashville — an event featuring top marketers and copywriters from around the globe. I couldn’t attend because Melissa and I were hosting my classmates for our 40th high school reunion at the same time.
I regret missing it.
But Kim took great notes. And in this 13 Best Things People Said at Copy Chief Live, a summary of what she heard, Kim shares a baker’s dozen of great marketing insights — from
Same as above: You don’t have to be a professional copywriter to benefit from this. There’s marketing gold in this post.
Virginia Muzquiz’s Get Connected Bootcamp
In case you missed this last week…
Tired of networking events that don’t work? You’re trying to connect with the “right people,” but you can’t find them — and they can’t find you.
Enter my friend Virginia Muzquiz, a networking SuperWoman who grew a business from $0 to $2.5 Million by referral …in a town she didn’t even live in!
Virginia is hosting her last Get Connected Bootcamp October 17-21.
I’ve attended the Bootcamp in the past, and I could drop 500 more words in this email to rave about it and recommend it. Instead, I’ll keep it short and sweet: Click the link above if you’re intrigued (details and registration) and sign up. This will transform your business.
Words to Ponder
“When your passive income exceeds your expenses, you are financially free.”
― Penelope Jane Smith
Don't go away yet..
p.s. Coaches, authors, and consultants hire me to power-up their creative content and storytelling to captivate prospects, stand-out and book more business.
Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Get the Story Power Profit Pack -- 52 Strategies, Tips, and Tactics to Transform Your Content from Ignored to Adored.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Twice-monthly live masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...