Monday Mash-Up ~ Vol. 2, Ep. 22
Six-Figure Summit: Priceless Presentations and the Price is Right
I sent an email yesterday about Sarah from Uganda — a remarkable woman who rose from poverty to become a successful entrepreneur.
Theresa Carrington, founder of Ten By Three (formerly the Blessing Basket Project), helped Sarah do it.
Here’s a TED talk in which Theresa tells how she established the nonprofit. It’s an inspiring story…
Monday Morning Humor
Marketoonist Mocks the “Next Big Thing”
Someone told me last week, that I’m making a “HUGE mistake” by not getting active on Clubhouse. He told me it’s the “next big thing.”
Ahhh…If I had a nickel for every time someone told me about the “next big thing” in marketing.
This cartoon has the right idea. It’s from Tom Fishburne (the Marketoonist) who pokes fun at the “next big thing” mentality.
Suzanne Somers Answer Big Questions
Regular Monday Mash-Up readers already know: I love Cal Fussman’s Big Questions podcast.
Cal recently interviewed Suzanne Somers. This is a fascinating conversation!
Somers played a ditzy blonde, Chrissy Snow, on the popular sitcom Three’s Company. But don’t let that fool you. Somers is an intelligent, bold, innovative woman who fought income inequity when she was on television and has built a great business empire since.
So many great business and life lessons in this interview.
Happy Flag Day
Here are a few fun flag facts as we celebrate Flag Day in the USA.
Words to Ponder…
…From Harriet Beecher Stowe
The author of Uncle Tom’s Cabin was born on this day in 1811. She said this:
“The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.”
Whenever you’re ready…here are a few ways we can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you’ll land more clients:
2) Attend our free training: “How to Harness the Magnetic Power of Storytelling…” Discover how to transform marketing from a confusing, resource-draining hassle into something that’s simple, fun AND productive. Details and registration here.
3) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
4) Become a Story Power VIP in the Content Transformation Academy: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Weekly masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
5) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
6) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...