Monday Mash-Up ~ 2023.05.08
The Authentic Marketing Summit
An entire summit devoted to marketing and selling authentically without pitching and prodding??? Yes, please!
It’s happening on May 15. It’s called the Authentic Marketing Summit. And it’s free to register and attend.
I’ll be one of the 12 speakers. My topic: “How to Transform Your Content from Boring to Brilliant So Prospects Tune In, Turn On, and Buy.”
Click the button below to claim your spot:
Turn Long Videos Into Many Short Ones
My team now uses Vidyo.ai to turn long videos (podcast episodes, webinars, etc.) into short excerpts we can use for emails like this one, social posts and other channels.
Just upload the long video to Vidyo, and it automatically creates multiple short clips — each with very accurate subtitles.
A HUGE time-saver for me and my team.
See the video below from my podcast episode with Tim Fitzpatrick. Vidyo created that.
“You Are Buzzworthy” Podcast
I love Michael Buzinski and his “You Are Buzzworthy” podcast. I was Michael’s guest recently, and we dove deep into “The Story Behind Storytelling and Marketing”
Twelve speakers in one day — all for free.
If you attend, you’ll network with like-minded business people, meet the speakers, and make business-building connections.
I’m speaking about How to Turn Your Emails from “Can’t Stand ’em” to “Must Read ’em”
Click here to see what the other 11 speakers will cover.
It all happens on today. And even if you only have time for one or two speakers, you’ll benefit.
Recommended Viewing / Listening
Know Your Market to Grow Your Business
The latest episode of the Story Power Marketing Show features Tim Fitzpatrick.
Tim is an entrepreneur and business owner with over 20 years of entrepreneurial experience and a passion for developing and growing businesses. That passion has served him well in operating and managing a wholesale distribution company he co-owned for nine years before being acquired in 2005.
Since then, he started Rialto Marketing in 2013 and has been helping B2B professional service firms accelerate revenue growth and attract their ideal clients. He believes marketing shouldn’t be difficult, but you must remove your revenue roadblocks to grow consistently and predictably.
DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE
~The power of focusing on the best customers for your business rather than the most customers
~How to find your unique niche so that you’re the big fish, not being eaten by them
~What do your best clients have in common and how can you use that to find more clients like them?
~How to talk to your customers so that you learn more about your business and the value you bring
~The 3 pillars of a killer marketing pitch
~The importance of knowing marketing fundamentals and how to stay on message by sticking with them
Excerpt video: here.
Full episode video, audio, and show notes: here.
If you like what you see and hear, please review the show wherever you get your favorite podcasts.
from Joe Polish
You may have to violate a group’s style in order to express your individual style.“
from his book
Murder Your Darlings
Don't go away yet..
p.s. Coaches, authors, and consultants hire me to power-up their creative content and storytelling to captivate prospects, stand-out and book more business.
Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Get the Story Power Profit Pack -- 52 Strategies, Tips, and Tactics to Transform Your Content from Ignored to Adored.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Twice-monthly live masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...