Monday Mash-Up ~ 2022.11.28
Content Makeover Offer Ends Tonight
In case you missed my Black Friday offer that’s good through 11:59 p.m. today (Monday), here it is…
Sign up for a Story Power Content Makeover to transform your website, LinkedIn profile, sales letter, or some other piece of content from “blah” to “ah-ha…”
…so you captivate prospects and inspire them to act.
Here’s how this works:
- You schedule a 30-minute content makeover Zoom session with me.
- At least 2 days before the session you send me the content you want me to review. It could be a link to the front page of your website, your LinkedIn profile, a landing page, sales letter, or any other content designed to attract and engage prospects, and drive action.
- I’ll review the content before we meet, and…
- When we meet on Zoom for 30 minutes, I’ll offer at least five recommendations to help you transform the content from “blah” to “ah-ha.”
These will be recommendations you can implement immediately so your content inspires prospects to act. And the tips you get in this makeover session will apply to much more than the single piece of content we review.
I usually charge $200 for the Content Makeover.
Next month, I’m raising the price because (among other reasons) my mastermind partners tell me $200 is way to low for this service.
So this is your one-and-only chance to get the makeover for
Here’s How to Get this Offer…
- Go to tommail.me/makeover and click the big, orange “Book Me” button.
- Choose the “Story Power Makeover” offer and click “Book Now”
- On the checkout page enter discount code” GOODTHROUGHMONDAY” to save $100.
When you buy, you’ll suggest three times that work for you. I’ll circle back to confirm one of the times, and then we’re on.
Recommended Viewing / Listening
Build Self-Awareness, Focus, and Emotional Balance
Gail Kraft is a motivational speaker, podcaster, and author of The Empowering Process and Empowerment Master. She runs retreats and seminars offering various approaches for gaining higher self-awareness, creating smarter goals, and lowering stress right now.
DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE
- Tapping into flow, creativity, and mindset
- How to step away from the mundane step-by-step you hear about what you should do
- Real, consistent, repeatable habits that actually encourage flow
- Understanding the value of getting into flow and taking action
- Stepping beyond the conventional and understanding what it means to be present
- Living outside the box
Here’s an excerpt video.
Full episode video and audio: here. You also can find the podcast by searching for “The Story Power Marketing Show” wherever you find your favorite podcast.
Quentin Tarantino’s Cinema Speculation
I love to read books written by great creators. And filmmaker Quentin Tarantino is a great creator.
His first nonfiction book was published earlier this month. Over the weekend, I couldn’t put it down.
Even if you don’t like Tarantino’s films, you might still love this book.
You can kick the tires with a free excerpt here.
More Recommended Reading
The New Yorker Profiles James Cameron
Speaking of great filmmakers…
James Cameron is back. Thirteen years after releasing Avatar, he released the sequel this month.
In 2009, weeks before he released the first Avatar, The New Yorker dove deep into how Cameron works.
This is a fascinating article (thanks, Tim Ferriss for recommending it), loaded with lessons for anyone who runs a business or creates content.
Words to Ponder…
…from James Cameron
Here are a few quotes I like from Cameron:
“Curiosity is the most powerful thing you own.”
“There are many talented people who haven’t fulfilled their dreams because they over thought it, or they were too cautious, and were unwilling to make the leap of faith.”
“If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.”
Don't go away yet..
p.s. Coaches, authors, and consultants hire me to power-up their creative content and storytelling to captivate prospects, stand-out and book more business.
Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Get the Story Power Profit Pack -- 52 Strategies, Tips, and Tactics to Transform Your Content from Ignored to Adored.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Twice-monthly live masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...