Mastermind Book Club is live. Join now…
The Mastermind Book Club is live. And You’re invited…
Go to MasterMindBook.club to join.
Ted Prodromou and I started the club to help ourselves (and YOU) turn all those books we read into business-advancing action.
Here’s how it works…
Ted and I will choose a book every month.
We will share insights they draw from the books. Community members will share their insights, too. You know… group genius.
The conversations will focus on how to turn those insights into implementation.
We’ll host monthly live events where Ted and I will lead a group conversation about that month’s book.
If you want to read the book and share your own insights, great!
If you don’t want to read the book, you can still join the conversation, collect tips and insights, and contribute to the conversation.
In the Clubhouse and at our events, you can also meet and interact with all the smart people who have joined the club.
You’re a smart person. You know what to do…
Whenever you’re ready…here are a few ways we can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you’ll land more clients:
2) Attend our free training: “How to Harness the Magnetic Power of Storytelling…” Discover how to transform marketing from a confusing, resource-draining hassle into something that’s simple, fun AND productive. Details and registration here.
3) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
4) Become a Story Power VIP in the Content Transformation Academy: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Weekly masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
5) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
6) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...