Join us Today (Oprah-inspired, Legend-endorsed)…
It’s not everyday that a marketing legend applauds you for doing something that would “make Oprah proud.”
But chalk one up for Ted Prodromou and me. That happened earlier this month when the great Brian Kurtz wrote this post about the Mastermind Book Club.
If you’ve never attended a Book Club meeting, today’s your chance. 2:30 p.m. ET, 11:30 a.m. PT. Ted will lead the discussion about “They Ask, You Answer” by Marcus Sheridan. (I’ll miss this meeting because I’m traveling to a family wedding).
As Brian notes in his post: “You aren’t even required to read the book in advance to participate… Ted and Tom read the chosen book of the month …share their insights…and the folks who tune in get to opine…about the book…or with free associations from the book…which creates discussions going in all kinds of unexpected directions.”
Brian was our guest last month when we read his book “Overdeliver.”
“We had a blast,” Brian wrote. In the post, Brian cited Oprah as one encouraged her followers to start a book club. He titled the post “Making Oprah proud.”
(Artist’s rendering of me blushing: )
Anyhow, if you want to join the Oprah-inspired, marketing-legend-endorsed, have-a-blast Book Club, go to MastermindBook.club.
It’s free to join. The zoom link for the event is on the Book Club web site (and is emailed to members).
And if you can’t attend live on Zoom, you can watch replays of all meetings in our online Clubhouse.
Don't go away yet..
p.s. Coaches, authors, and consultants hire me to power-up their creative content and storytelling to captivate prospects, stand-out and book more business.
Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Get the Story Power Profit Pack -- 52 Strategies, Tips, and Tactics to Transform Your Content from Ignored to Adored.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Twice-monthly live masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...