How to Identify Ideal Prospects? Here’s a Hint…
A curious subscriber named Cynthia asked me last week:
“If I want to create a business based on my expertise, how do I begin to identify my prospects?”
…because most business people think they’ve identified their prospects well, but most get it (somewhat or totally) wrong.
So most waste time and money on marketing that misses the mark.
I’ll answer Cynthia’s question in depth, during tomorrow’s “Ask Tom Anything” event.
But, first, a hint…
When marketing legend Gary Halbert ran marketing classes, he liked to ask this question: “If you and I both owned a hamburger stand and we were in a contest to see who could sell the most hamburgers, what advantages would you most like to have on your side to help you win?”
Halbert’s answer is a master class in how to identify and connect with ideal prospects…
…and how to avoid all the frustration and pain that comes when you miss the mark.
I’ll reveal all tomorrow in the free “Ask Tom Anything” event.
When: Wednesday, 6/22, 4 p.m. EDT, 3 p.m. CDT
No recording for you…unless you ask now or attend later.
I’m going to record the session, but I’ll share the recording only with those who…
…show up at the live event…
…or reply to this email with a question.
Anything on your mind now? Ask away asap.
If you reply to this email and ask a question right away, I’ll answer it at the beginning of the live event — before I take questions from the live audience.
You jump to the head of the line at the event.
And you get the recording — even if you can’t attend live.
I already have several great questions lined up from subscribers who replied last week.
And, I’ll answer the Halbert riddle — and how it applies to Cynthia’s question. That, alone, will help you connect with more ideal prospects and create better client-attracting content.
And, as always, thanks for reading.
Click the button below to reserve your seat and/or reply to this email with a question.
p.s. I help coaches, consultants, and business leaders discover and deliver powerful stories that captivate prospects and inspire them to act. Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Connect with me on LinkedIn and Facebook and (if not subscribed already) join our email list.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP in the Content Transformation Academy: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Weekly masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...