How to Generate Great Content Ideas Without Hurting Yourself
Beth subscribes to my email list, and yesterday she signed up for my upcoming How-to-Generate-Content-Ideas workshop.
She wants some help.
When she registered for the workshop, I asked, “How do you come up with content ideas now?”
LOL… is this a trick question?!?!?
I sprint from a dead stop into a chain link fence and once I hit and stumble back … my first (3) thoughts are in the can
I agonize, scrutinize, procrastinate and end up in full-on paralysis.
I think she’s kidding…
…at least about the sprint-into-a-fence part.
I mean, if she’s literally sprinting into fences, she’ll be in NO condition to attend the workshop.
Fence-crashing is a metaphor. Kind of like head-banging. Or pulling your hair out.
But those emotions and bad habits that Beth described…
THOSE are real:
Agonize. Scrutinize. Procrastinate. Full-on paralysis.
And that’s why I’m hosting this workshop…
…so Beth (and everyone else who attends) won’t feel that way anymore…
…so Beth and YOU can generate ideas to create captivating, client-attracting content with greater clarity, consistency, and comfort…
…Because there’s nothing comfortable about fence-slamming, head-banging, hair-pulling, or paralysis.
The free workshop will run for one hour – the last week in January.
I’ll reveal how to create more interesting and entertaining content (emails, blogs, social posts, etc.) without getting stuck. I’ll focus on how to generate a flood of great ideas so you can kiss writer’s block goodbye.
Exact day/time to be announced.
If you haven’t claimed a spot yet and you’re interested, reply to this email…
…and I’ll send you the tentative dates. You can let me know which dates work for you. I’ll choose the date that works best for the most interested people.
p.s. I help coaches, consultants, and business leaders discover and deliver powerful stories that captivate prospects and inspire them to act. Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Connect with me on LinkedIn and Facebook and (if not subscribed already) join our email list.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP in the Content Transformation Academy: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Weekly masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...