How a Tiny Story Can Pack a Giant Punch
Legend has it that Ernest Hemingway won a bar bet by writing a story that contained just six words. Here’s the story:
“For sale: baby shoes, never worn.”
That tiny story reveals a giant truth for marketers:
Great stories don’t have to be long stories.
In fact, one of the greatest marketing stories I know has just three lines of text and one photo.
And the Masterpiece Ad that contained the story helped turn a modestly successful, family-owned company ($10 million revenue per year) into a publicly-traded behemoth ($252 million in annual revenue).
At 2 p.m. CDT on Wednesday (tomorrow), I’m going to share that company’s story and reveal the secrets of that Masterpiece Ad.
You can register here for the free training: A Masterpiece Advertisement Reveals How to Create Story-Powered Super-Magnets that Attract Leads, Keep them Tuned In and Inspire Them to Act.
This training is for you if:
- If you are frustrated with all those can’t-miss marketing tactics that misfire and leave you stuck…
- If you wish you could could improve your odds of marketing success…
- If you’re fed-up with all the false-starts, stumbles, and dead-ends you encounter when navigating the marketing maze and
If you crave a way to make marketing more predictable and simple…
Go to MasterpieceAd.com to claim your seat at this free online training.
Whenever you’re ready…here are a few ways we can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you’ll land more clients:
2) Attend our free training: “How to Harness the Magnetic Power of Storytelling…” Discover how to transform marketing from a confusing, resource-draining hassle into something that’s simple, fun AND productive. Details and registration here.
3) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
4) Become a Story Power VIP in the Content Transformation Academy: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Weekly masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
5) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
6) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...