Fail Fast or Win The Race?
I met yesterday with a marketing agency owner named Nancy who told me a client-from-hell story.
The client hired Nancy to flood his website with new leads.
But when those leads landed on the site, they had just one option: Call to buy.
The client’s phone didn’t ring so he fired Nancy.
She tried to tell him he needed to do more on his site.
He needed to capture leads’ email addresses, follow-up with them, nurture a relationship.
Very few leads are ready to buy NOW — or even meet now. But…
…many are willing to join your email list, engage, and buy later…
…if you give them the opportunity.
The client didn’t want that. He wanted a quick-fix.
Here’s the thing, though…
When you chase the quick fix,
you’ll usually fail fast.
Slow and steady wins this race.
If you’re serious about winning the race, if you want to learn methods to steadily engage leads, build relationships with them, and inspire them to buy…
…I have a few open seats in my new do-it-with-you, small-group mastermind — Content Marketing Masters.
We’ll launch the mastermind early next month. If you’d like to learn more, reply to this email with “I want to be a marketing master.” I’ll circle back with the details.
Don't go away yet..
p.s. Coaches, authors, and consultants hire me to power-up their creative content and storytelling to captivate prospects, stand-out and book more business.
Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Get the Story Power Profit Pack -- 52 Strategies, Tips, and Tactics to Transform Your Content from Ignored to Adored.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Twice-monthly live masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...