Today I Celebrate And Give Thanks…
I’m sitting in the kitchen, sipping a hot cup of black coffee and enjoying my breakfast of…
A big chocolate brownie.
Not my ordinary morning pick-me-up. But, of course, I had to start TODAY with a brownie because it’s December 8, which, as everyone knows, is…
National Brownie Day.
Really. That’s a thing. Says so right here on my handy-dandy holidays calendar.
Notice it’s also Pretend to Be a Time Traveler Day — which has some great business parable possibilities.
But I traveled to France last month, and I’m still catching up. Even pretend time travel seems like more than I can take right now.
So here I sit with my coffee and brownie…
…made possible by my friend Will Hanke.
Will sent me a box of cookies and brownies a few days ago to thank me for a referral.
He didn’t have to do that. But he did. Which is smart.
I could pen a few paragraphs about why you should send thank you gifts, cards, emails, etc. to referral partners, clients, and others who have earned your gratitude.
But I think already know that.
So I’ll keep this short and remind you:
Consistently keep track of those who have earned your gratitude and be sure to thank them.
If they’re nearby, give them a brownie today.
Don't go away yet..
p.s. Coaches, authors, and consultants hire me to power-up their creative content and storytelling to captivate prospects, stand-out and book more business.
Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Get the Story Power Profit Pack -- 52 Strategies, Tips, and Tactics to Transform Your Content from Ignored to Adored.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Twice-monthly live masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...