The Trick-or-treat Marketing Method to Stand Out and Earn More
Three riddles from trick-or-treaters that made Melissa and me smile last night:
Q: What’s a vampire’s favorite fruit? A: Neck-tarines.
Q: What did the obsidian say to the geologist? A: Don’t take me for granite!
Q: What did Tennessee? A: The same thing as Arkansas!
(There’s nothing like a silly Halloween joke.)
When I was a kid, the mean old man down the street refused to give us Halloween candy – unless we entertained him.
If you didn’t tickle his funny bone, he snarled at you and refused to dish out the sweets.
(“No candy for you!”)
I used to hate that guy.
But looking back, I’ve got to hand it to him.
He made me rise to the challenge.
While other kids skipped his house to avoid the humiliation, I always stopped by his house ready to entertain, prepared with candy-worthy jokes.
I think that mean old man helped me become a better marketer…
…because today I’m always ready to entertain, prepared with attention-worthy content.
Just like my old neighbor, your audience wants to smile. They want to laugh. They want to feel something.
That’s why information is not enough.
That’s why you have to entertain.
That’s why storytellers stand out.
I can help you transform your content from dull to delightful. I can help you stand out so prospects dish out the dollars.
See the p.s. below for some options…
p.s. I help coaches, consultants, and business leaders discover and deliver powerful stories that captivate prospects and inspire them to act. Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Connect with me on LinkedIn and Facebook and (if not subscribed already) join our email list.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP in the Content Transformation Academy: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Weekly masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...