The Secret to Motivate Prospects to Buy
On his 50th birthday, Jack Turk marched into his boss’s office at Microsoft and quit his job as a game writer and project manager.
So began his career as a…
(Holy Pay Cut, Batman!)
Now, instead of getting a regular paycheck from Bill Gates, Jack was clawing for gigs, fighting to earn a living, and wondering if he could pay the bills.
He began to study marketing greats like Dan Kennedy, John Caples, and other legends.
He honed his copywriting skills. He did what it takes to become a successful entrepreneur.
And before long, he was not only great at marketing his own business, but he was also teaching other magicians how to grow theirs.
He became a top-notch copywriter which led him to join Kennedy’s company, GKIC. From 2012 – 2015, he was GKIC’s top copywriter and became known as the voice of Dan Kennedy.
Today, Jack is back on his own, teaching others how to write killer copy fast. He’s known as “The World’s Fastest Copywriter.”
And this week, he’s in Baltimore with me where he’s a featured speaker at Vance Morris’s DBOS event.
He took the stage yesterday to discuss reasons prospects don’t buy – and what you can do about it.
Reason 11: They don’t feel motivated.
Then Jack said something so smart that I wrote it in ALL CAPS in my notebook, circled it and, marked it with three stars
“You have to get your prospects emotionally involved to get them to feel motivated.”
Write that one down, boys and girls. Circle it. Mark it with some stars. That’s a million-dollar marketing tip.
When he was selling himself as a marketing coach for other magicians, he could have said, “I’ll help you land more parties.”
Sure, every magician wants more or better parties. But if his copy said, “I’ll help you get more parties,” Jack’s prospects wouldn’t be emotionally involved. They wouldn’t be motivated to act.
Jack knew from experience that being a magician is a “crazy way to make a living.”
He knew their emotional struggles. He knew what those magicians felt. They felt…
“My friends don’t think I can do it. My relatives don’t think I can do it. My former employees don’t think I can do it…”
“I’m going to prove them wrong!”
Jack Turk promised to help magicians prove the doubters wrong.
That’s how a great copywriter gets prospects emotionally involved and motivated to act.
So… if you want your prospects motivated to hire you, you have to understand their struggles. Know what they’re feeling. Craft content that gets them emotionally involved.
That begins with what I call Story Discovery.
If you want to get your prospects emotionally involved, you have to discover their stories. I’ll show you how if you become a Story Power VIP (see p.s. #3).
Don't go away yet..
p.s. Coaches, authors, and consultants hire me to power-up their creative content and storytelling to captivate prospects, stand-out and book more business.
Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Get the Story Power Profit Pack -- 52 Strategies, Tips, and Tactics to Transform Your Content from Ignored to Adored.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Twice-monthly live masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...