Robot-generated Reasons to Attend Today’s Training…
Over coffee and Corn Flakes this morning, I had the following conversation with my temporarily-rented AI Copywriting Robot, “B-9?”
You are my AI Copywriting Robot “B-9?” My friend Dean Isaacs and I are hosting a 5in25 training this afternoon called “5 Ways to Use Artificial Intelligence to Work Less and Accomplish More.” I need to write an email this morning to help my subscribers understand why they should attend this event.
Please give me a list of five bullet items that emphasize the importance of learning about AI and machine learning. Each bullet should note benefits for people who wish to accomplish more in their business while working less. Introduce the bullet list with the following phrase:
“If you attend today’s 5in25 event, you will…” and then begin each bullet with a strong, vivid, positive verb.
If you attend today’s 5in25 event, you will…
- Discover how to automate tedious tasks and free up your time for more important work.
- Learn how to leverage AI-powered tools to make better decisions and improve your bottom line.
- Understand how to integrate AI into your business processes to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Gain insight into the latest AI technologies and how they can be applied to your industry.
- Explore real-world examples of companies that have successfully implemented AI to drive growth and innovation.
Thank you, “B-9?” Please rewrite the bullets to make them amusing — without losing the primary points you made in the previous list.
If you attend today’s 5in25 event, you will…
- Uncover the secret to making your computer do all the boring stuff, so you can finally catch up on cat videos.
- Master the art of using AI to make better decisions than your boss (and look good doing it).
- Learn how to speak robot and train them to do your bidding, like a tech-savvy genie.
- Get the inside scoop on the latest AI technology, before your competitors even know it exists.
- Hear real-life success stories of companies that have used AI to achieve superhuman levels of productivity.
Thank you, “B-9?” Now add a closing paragraph below the list of bullets. 4 sentences. Begin the paragraph with the following copy: “THURSDAY. THURSDAY THURSDAY. Live on Zoom.”
And continue with the same kind of loud, obnoxious tone used to promote monster truck events and sleazy used car dealerships. Make the content over-the-top aggressive. Use vivid, uncommon, emotional language to emphasize what you have to gain if you attend and lose if you don’t.
THURSDAY. THURSDAY THURSDAY. Live on Zoom. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to unleash the full potential of AI on your business!
This is your chance to learn how to work smarter, not harder and leave your competition in the dust. If you don’t attend, you’ll be stuck in the past, while everyone else is rocketing towards the future.
But if you do attend, you’ll be the one leading the charge with cutting-edge knowledge and skills. So what’s it gonna be? The past or the future? Thursday. Thursday Thursday. Live on Zoom.
Good, robot. Thank you.
You’re welcome! I’m glad I could help. Let me know if there’s anything else I can assist you with.
The training is live TODAY, January 19 at 3:30 ET, 2:30 CT.
It’s free to attend, but you have to register in advance. Click the button below to do that…
p.s. I help coaches, consultants, and business leaders discover and deliver powerful stories that captivate prospects and inspire them to act. Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP in the Content Transformation Academy: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Weekly masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...