Picasso’s Priceless Advice…
Pablo Picasso was born on this day (Oct. 25) in 1881.
Before he painted like this ⬇ …
…Picasso painted like this ⬇
Makes sense that Picasso said:
“Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist.”
What’s good for Picasso is good for us marketers.
That quote (also attributed to the Dalai Lama and Life’s Little Instruction Book by H. Jackson Brown) opens Chapter 2 of Brian Kurtz’s book “Overdeliver.”
Kurtz writes, “Every lesson I learned throughout my career at Boardroom, and everything I’ve done since…has been based on original source material from the greatest marketers who ever lived.”
In other words Kurtz…
…studied the masters and learned their rules to achieve mastery.
On Thursday (tomorrow, 10/26), you can learn from a master…
…when Brian Kurtz joins Ted Prodromou and to discuss Overdeliver.
The live Zoom meeting starts at 2 p.m. ET, 11 a.m. PT.
Ted and and I have chosen Overdeliver for the Mastermind Book Club, and…
…you’re invited to join us for the Book Club meeting on Thursday.
All you have to do is join the Mastermind Book Club here. We email meeting reminders (with the Zoom link) to members.
One last thing…
…if you can’t join us on Oct. 26, join the club anyway. We record the meetings and post them in our online community.
Don't go away yet..
p.s. Coaches, authors, and consultants hire me to power-up their creative content and storytelling to captivate prospects, stand-out and book more business.
Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Get the Story Power Profit Pack -- 52 Strategies, Tips, and Tactics to Transform Your Content from Ignored to Adored.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Twice-monthly live masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...