Monday Mash-Up ~ 2022.10.24
Generate a Stream of Ideal Prospects Through Referrals
When it comes to building your business through referrals, there’s no one better — and no one I trust more — than Virginia Muzquiz.
(I don’t promote other people’s stuff often, but I’m promoting Virginia’s.)
Today, Virginia kicks off her Referral Alchemy® Bootcamp, and you still have time to register for the free event.
Three 90-minute sessions over four days (Monday 10/24, Wednesday 10/26, and Friday 10/28).
Virginia will show you how to build your very own Referral Funnel that creates on-demand prospects.
Recommended Viewing / Listening
Priceless Business-Building Gems from the Queen’s Crown
New on The Story Power Marketing Show podcast:
Lynn Whitbeck is the Queen of Sales. Business Owners and entrepreneurs hire Lynn to ignite winning sales teams, because most are chasing down clients, stuck in a chaotic sales cycle, and lacking client retention, conversions, and profits. So, she helps transform thinking to the client’s perspective, end sales chaos with a robust strategic plan to harvest the hidden profits. Bottomline, Lynn will ignite your sales and unleash lasting profits.
Lynn is the Founder and CEO of Petite2Queen, Host of “Get More Clients” on the Win Win Women Network, and host of the top podcast, “Claim Your Career Crown.”
She has been seen in USA Today, HuffPost, Chicago Tribune, and more! When she is not working with clients, Lynn loves visiting National Parks, cooking, and playing Pokémon Go.
Discussed in this Episode:
- The business-building power of “client thinking.”
- How understanding the client’s journey boosts profits with raving fans, reviews, and referrals.
- When you build strong, lasting relationships when you approach prospects with “worthy intent.”
Here’s an excerpt video.
Full episode video and audio: here. You also can find the podcast by searching for “The Story Power Marketing Show” wherever you find your favorite podcast.
Remarkable Video re: The Power of Getting Back on Your Feet
Thanks to my friend gv freeman for sharing this LinkedIn post.
I watched it over and over and over again yesterday.
I won’t try to describe it. Just watch it. You’ll need an active LinkedIn account to do it.
And, while you’re there, send me a connection request on LI — if we’re not already connected.
Record and Send Quick Videos and Screen Captures
I love Loom. I use the free video tool to record quick messages — such as thank-yous to people I meet with.
I also use the screen capture tool to send how-to videos to my assistant.
Last week, I used Loom to send answers to all who responded with questions about list-building.
Great tool. Easy to use. Powerful impact. Price is right.
Words to Ponder…
…from Jackie Robinson
Jackie Robinson was just 53 when he passed away on this day (10/24) in 1972. He was the first African-American in Major League Baseball. He was a six-time all-star, a World Series champion (1955), and the National League MVP in 1949. And he said this…
“Life is not a spectator sport. If you’re going to spend your whole life in the grandstand just watching what goes on, in my opinion you’re wasting your life.”
p.s. I help coaches, consultants, and business leaders discover and deliver powerful stories that captivate prospects and inspire them to act. Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Connect with me on LinkedIn and Facebook and (if not subscribed already) join our email list.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP in the Content Transformation Academy: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Weekly masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...