I’m Re-running the Masterclass (3x This Week) Due to Zoom Link Hiccup
If you tried to attend today’s masterclass and couldn’t get in…
There was a problem with the Zoom link in some of the emails.
I know how important your time is, and I would never intentionally waste it.
Here’s what I’d like to do to fix this…
I’m going to host the training again — every day this week…
Hopefully, one of the times will work for you. Also…
I’m going to share the recording with anyone who has registered (this includes those who attended today’s event).
I originally planned to host this masterclass just once this week, and not share the recording…
…but since some of you tried to attend but couldn’t, I have to change the plan.
Again, sorry for the confusion and inconvenience.
Three times to choose from.
Click the button for a time that works for you.
It will automatically register you for that date (you’ll get reminder emails with the CORRECT zoom link)
⬇ ONE-CLICK REGISTRATION (NO FORM) — CHOOSE A TIME ⬇
⬆ ONE-CLICK REGISTRATION (NO FORM) — CHOOSE A TIME ⬆
You’ll get the link to the recording, a few hours after the live event. Those who attended today, will get their later tonight.
Thanks again for your patience.
Don't go away yet..
p.s. Coaches, authors, and consultants hire me to power-up their creative content and storytelling to captivate prospects, stand-out and book more business.
Whenever you're ready, here are several ways I can help you become a storytelling stand-out so you'll land more clients without pitching and prodding:
1) Get the Story Power Profit Pack -- 52 Strategies, Tips, and Tactics to Transform Your Content from Ignored to Adored.
2) Watch the free, 7-minute Micro-Training: “The 3 Most Important Storytelling Keys to Captivate Prospects and Inspire Them to Act -- Without Pitching and Prodding.”
3) Become a Story Power VIP: Master how to discover, assemble, and deliver business-building stories. Twice-monthly live masterclasses. Members-only content. One-on-one feedback and consulting sessions. And more… If you'd like to learn more about our VIP program, just reply to this email and put "Story Power VIP" in the subject line. I’ll contact you with more details.
4) Work with me one-on-one: If you’re interested in working directly with me -- to discover, assemble, and deliver powerful, business-building stories -- simply reply to this email and change the subject line to "Private Client." Tell me a little about yourself, your business, and what you'd like to accomplish, and I'll reply to discuss options.
5) Invite me to speak at an event: I can tailor a presentation that meets the specific needs of your organization. Informative. Entertaining. Virtual or live. Potential for continuing education credits when applicable for your group. If interested, reply to this email and change the subject line to “Speaking Engagement.” I’ll circle back to discuss the possibilities.
Want to get great content like this...
...delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our email list...